- 1 fifteen ounce can white kidney beans, drained
- Oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Company’s EVOO
- 1 tablespoon Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Company’s balsamic vinegar plus extra for drizzling
- Assorted crudités
- Pita bread, cut into wedges
Start by pureeing your beans, vinegar, and olive oil in processor until the consistency is smooth.
Season your mixture with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with tomato oil and a few drops of vinegar. Serve with crudités and pita wedges.