½ Cup heavy cream
16 Ounces Dark Chocolate
1 teaspoon Chambord
¼ cup cocoa powder for dusting
1.In a double boiler melt chocolate and cream, stir until it becomes glossy.
- Add balsamic vinegar and Chambord, stir well.
- Remove from double boiler, and place the bowl to cool in a fridge for about an hour.
- Remove from fridge and let the ganache or chocolate mixture sit out until it is moldable.
- Scoop the mixture out with a spoon, and roll mixture into small balls.
- Roll truffles into the cocoa mix, serve truffles, or set aside in an airtight container.