This is a fantastic recipe for entertaining, or simply when you want a light, healthy, and elegant meal. Try this quick and tasty recipe as a wonderful appetizer to an exotic meal, and save some leftovers for a delicious and light lunch the next day. The lemon olive oil really brings the citrus flavor in this hummus to a new level and is bound to wow anyone who tries it!
- 2 Cups Chickpeas
- ¼ cup Santa Fe olive Oil Company Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 heaping tablespoons sesame tahini
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Place ingredients into a food processor.
- Begin blending until smooth.
- Add more chickpeas or liquid depending on consistency.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place into a serving platter, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Enjoy with a veggie medley and pita bread.