Lemon Olive Oil Tabbouleh
This is a wonderful vegetarian side dish that is rich in lemon and parley flavor. This is a healthy and flavorful middle eastern dish that brings lots of flavor. This dish pairs exceptionally well with pan roasted fillets and a nice glass of white wine.
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 cups parsley
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 2 lemons juice and zest
- 2 cups bulgur wheat
- ½ cups Santa Fe Olive Oil Company Lemon infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place Bulgur into a salad bowl.
- Boil stock, and pour over bulgur, let stand for 25-35 minutes until soft.
- Chop herbs, and tomatoes.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well, let sit for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.