This is a simple yet so tasty recipe. Our delicious olive oil and balsamic vinegar come together beautifully. Fresh herbs and parmesan add a touch of spice that make this olive oil bread dip out of this world delicious. Use a fresh baked baguette or a delicious rosemary bread to add some more layers of flavor. Make this delicious appetizer next time you create an Italian feast, or your next lunch date.
2 tablespoons finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped oregano
2 cloves fresh garlic
¼ teaspoon finely chopped oregano
Freshly cracked pepper
- Pour olive oil into a bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic.
- Crush garlic and sprinkle on top.
- Chop all herbs and sprinkle on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Add grated parmesan on top by sprinkling on top.
- Serve and enjoy with freshly baked bread!