- 1 Package firm tofu
- 1 tsp Santa Fe Olive Oil 25 star balsamic vinegar
½ cup tbsp. of Bragg or Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 4 tbsp. Avocado Oil
- Green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Chiles (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Agave syrup, can be substituted for honey although honey is not vegan.
- Cut tofu into small thin rectangles about 1.5-2 inches long and ¼ inch thick.
- Arrange paper towels onto a baking dish, set tofu on top and cover with paper towels until liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Mix agave, soy sauce, balsamic, sesame oil, garlic, green onion, and chiles in one bowl whisk well.
- Add 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Pour half of sauce into a small dish, keep other half for tofu.
- Heat a pan with avocado oil on low medium heat
- Arrange tofu on pan, and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Turn cook until golden on other side.
- Remove from pan, arrange on platter and pour some sauce on top, set the small sauce dish on the side.