White Pineapple and Lime Cocktail
This is a refreshing summer beverage with a hint of pineapple and lime, the taste of coconut rum adds a tropical twist this is the perfect accompaniment to an entrée featuring a tropical salsa on the side, and maybe some grilled veggies. This drink is also great by itself and is bound to please a crowd. Try it next time you have friends over for a nice evening bbq.
Makes 1 cocktail
- 6 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces coconut flavored rum
- 2 tsp Santa Fe olive Oil Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- Circular Lime slice and pineapple slice quartered.
- Sugar for garnish
- 1ounce lime juice in plate for sugar rim
- Maraschino Cherry for garnish
- Pour 1 ounce of fresh lime juice into a shallow plate.
- Pour white sugar into a flat plate for garnish.
- Dip the rim of a tall glass into the lime juice, and then into the sugar.
- Pour all liquids into a shaker.
- Add ice
- Pour into Glass
- Add Garnish of lime, cherry, and pineapple wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!