Traditional Mexican Vanilla (100ml | 3.3oz)
It simply is the best! and a small amount (less than 1%) of vanillin (which is naturally occurring vanillin, never synthetic). The vanillin helps hold the flavor and gives the vanilla a very rich, smooth essence.
Blue Cattle Truck Traditional Mexican Vanilla is a top pick of Traditional Home Magazine’s Cooking School, has been featured on Martha Stewart’s Cup Cake Show, Cooking with the Neely's, Better Homes and Gardens, and Throw Down with Bobby Flay.
Shelf life for either of our Traditional or Pure varieties is the same... indefinite. As long as you store it out of the sun, away from the heat, and not in your fridge. Enjoy!
Made with the Richest Vanilla Beans on Earth
- • Diploma of Honor, Gold Medal First Prize, Mexico
- • Imported from Mexico – Bottled in the United States
- • Gluten Free
- • No Additives / No Preservatives
- • All Natural
- • Coumarin Free
- • FDA Registered
- • Vanilla Bean Extractive in Purified Water
- • 10% Alcohol
- • Less than 1% Vanillin (for consistency)