Garlic Parmesan Skillet Croutons
- 4 Tbsp Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 cups good day-old or stale bread cut into cubes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese (for finishing)
- Using a large skillet on medium heat, heat pan for about one minute, then slowly add all Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. Roasted Garlic Olive Oil. Let the oil heat up. You’ll know it’s hot enough when it starts to shimmer.
- Toss in all cubed bread and begin tossing the bread around the pan with tongs so that all bread gets coated with the EVOO.
- Add the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Continue constantly moving the bread around so it toasts evenly in the pan.
- When the croutons are all golden brown, remove from heat and dust with parmesan cheese.
- Top any salad, especially Caesar salad, or soups, and enjoy!