- 2-3 dozen chicken wings
- 1 cup New Mexico Red Chile Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup bleu cheese (depending on your taste)
- Himalayan pink salt (to taste)
- Coarse black pepper (to taste)
Dipping Sauce Preparation
In a bowl, combine all mayonnaise, bleu cheese, and a few tablespoons of New Mexico Red Chile Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and salt & pepper to taste.
Marinate chicken wings in 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Once marinating is complete, season chicken wings with salt & pepper and grill them over medium heat. Cooking time will be about 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- Serve on a platter with dipping sauce in a bowl & garnish with carrot & celery sticks.