This is a wonderful side dish that is perfect for seafood, and poultry. The savory flavors of the truffle olive oil pair wonderfully with the fresh taste of asparagus, and the sweetness of the 25 star balsamic vinegar comes through in a stunning way. This is the perfect side dish for busy cooks who still want to enjoy a healthy and flavor rich meal. Try the Oven Roasted Balsamic Asparagus today!
2 pounds fresh trimmed asparagus
3 tbsp. Santa Fe Olive Oil White truffle Olive Oil
¼ Cup 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
Hiwa Kai Black Hawaiian Sea Salt to taste
Black Ground Pepper
- Heat oven to 395 degrees
- Place asparagus into a baking dish
- Sprinkle with salt and ground pepper.
- Add olive oil, and toss all ingredients together.
- Place in oven, bake for 17-22 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven, arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with truffle balsamic.
- Serve and enjoy.