- 1 lb long pasta
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 3 Tbsp Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. Black Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh sliced black or white truffle or jarred version
Cook pasta al'dente, strain and set aside.
Preheat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of your favorite Santa Fe Oilve Oil & Balsamic Co. Super Premium Varietal and mushrooms. Sauté mushrooms until almost cooked.
Press garlic and add it to the pan with the mushrooms. Sauté until fragrant.
Add pasta and Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. White or Black Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil to mushrooms/garlic mix, and stir well.
Add a drizzle more of Truffle Oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Sauté well.
When serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top, and finish with fresh sliced white or black truffle or jarred version!