These muffins are fragrant and delicious, the sweet flavor of fresh blueberries and lemon olive oil come together for a wondrous pairing that is perfect for a quick breakfast, or a perfect brunch addition. Surprise your guests with fresh baked muffins that have a divine aroma and delightful flavor!
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Santa Fe Olive Oil Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 C Sour Cream
- 1/2 c Meyer Lemon infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Zested lemon
- 2 c fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray muffin pans with baking spray or fill the pan with muffin liners.
- In a large sized bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a smaller bowl combine your wet ingredients and lemon zest, blend with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Add batter to muffin tins or pan.
- Sprinkle the muffins with brown sugar.
- Bake around 20-25 minutes until muffins are golden brown.