This dish is the epitome of classic simplicity that is ultimately delicious and comforting. This pasta dish makes the most perfect addition to poultry and freshly steamed vegetables. The fragrant olive oil and savory parmesan flavor comes through nicely balancing the fresh cracked black pepper, parsley, and garlic, which is so prominent in this delightful dish.
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- ½ c Chilean Frantoio olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh chopped parsley
- 3 cloves freshly chopped garlic
- Fresh grated parmesan
- Freshly cracked pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Add pasta and sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt
- Heat a large pan add Chilean Frantoio Olive Oil
- Add thinly sliced garlic to oil
- Set aside pan once garlic gets golden in color.
- Drain pasta, and save 1/2 cup of water from cooking.
- Bring pan back to oven, add pasta, fresh pepper, and parsley, mix well.
- If needed add the water mixture to add more moisture to the sauce.
- Finally, serve and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan, and drizzle with olive oil.