This is a truly tasty recipe with stunning fingerling potatoes, delicious balsamic and the aroma of freshly cut herbs and garlic. This makes for a wonderful spring side dish especially when paired with poultry, a micro green salad, and a delicious white wine.
4 tablespoons Santa Fe Olive Oil and Balsamic Company Garlic Olive Oil
2 teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 lb baby potatoes (about 16)
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl mix wet ingredients, dry ingredients, and herbs, set aside.
- Cut baby potatoes into halves.
- Place potatoes into bowl, pour over the sauce. Toss until all potatoes are covered.
- Place potatoes into a roasting dish prepped with olive oil.
- Bake until golden brown and soft about 35 minutes, remove from oven.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar, place back into oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
TIP: For extra flavor drizzle with truffle olive oil and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese!