This delicious recipe is very simple to make yet so satisfying and absolutely healthy. This grown up version of a classic snack features our tasty truffle and garlic olive oil, Chilean olive oil, and pink Himalayan salt. This is the perfect movie snack with a touch of finesse.
- 4 tbsp Chilean Picual Olive Oil by Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co.
- 2 tbsp Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. Black Truffle and Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Blend both olive oils together in a small dish.
- In a large pot heat half of the olive oil blend and let it get to medium heat.
- Add popcorn kernels into the pot, cover and allow kernels to pop.
- Shake the kernels occasionally.
- Popcorn should be finished after about four to five minutes.
- Turn off the stove, remove popcorn from heat and drizzle with remaining olive oil mixture, sprinkle with salt, and toss. Enjoy!